Buddy Walk

 

 logo_buddywalk.gif
Buddy Walk 2013
September 21, 2013
1:00pm - 4:00pm at Hilyard Community Center
2580 Hilyard Street, Eugene Oregon


Click here for our 2013 Buddy Walk Flyer

Click here for our 2013 Buddy Walk Pledge Form

2013 Buddy Walk T-shirt Design Coming Soon

Our guest speaker is Karen Gaffney. We are thrilled to have her come down from Portland to speak at our Buddy Walk. To learn more about Karen you can visit her foundation's website:

http://www.karengaffneyfoundation.com/

 A huge Thank You! goes to Lane Forest Products for being our 2013 Major Sponsor.  Their support has made the 2013 Buddy Walk possible.  Please share the word!
Their website is: http://www.laneforestproducts.com/

lfp_logo_horiz_color.jpg

 

The Buddy Walk is a wonderful way to celebrate those we love born with Down syndrome. Anyone’s invited - the more the merrier! This is the Emerald Family Down Syndrome Network’s largest fundraiser. Families circulate pledge forms to their neighbors, co-workers and friends prior to the walk. The Buddy Walk is a great way to educate our community about Down syndrome awareness. Using the pledge forms and talking about the Buddy Walk to people outside our immediate circle gives a more personal testimony that people with Down syndrome deserve to be accepted and appreciated for who they are and what they contribute to our community. 

93% of all money we raised at the Buddy Walk stays here locally to support our EFDSN programs and events. The remaining 7% we raise goes back the National Down Syndrome Society in support of Buddy Walk’s everywhere!
 

 
Your donations are tax deductible! EFDSN is an organization under The Arc Lane County.